Breaking News

Ideas Of India 2023: RJ Karishma, Saloni Gaur, Meethika Dwivedi On How Female YouTubers Are Taking On The World

<p>Let's face it -- YouTube has made it easy for anybody to get their voice heard. Then came the coronavirus pandemic in 2020 that gave way to a massive growth to the Google-owned video platform and YouTubers. Young YouTubers are some of the most influential people who encourage us to take our passion, make us laugh, and so on. RJ Karishma, RJ, YouTuber and social media influencer, Saloni Gaur, comedian and content creator, and Meethika Dwivedi, social media influencer, opened up on their journey to becoming famous YouTubers at the second edition of ABP Ideas Of India. Afterall, female YouTubers are taking on the world.</p> <h2><strong>Creating videos is my passion, but will always be an RJ first: RJ Karishma</strong></h2> <p>Karishma Singh, popularly known as RJ Karishma, who currently has 5.23 million subscribers on YouTube began her journey as a YouTuber with a video that she wasn't sure of. "It was the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic in 2020, precisely in June 2020, when my channel stood at 45K subscribers if I'm not wrong, and that too because I was already an RJ, but my followers were mostly from where I hail. I made my first video on saas-bahu (mother-in-law and daughter-in-law) and my idea initially wasn't to post the video online. However, my elder sister insisted that I post it online and that as my first video that got 1.1 million views in three days. That's how my journey of creating content began and kept taking the steps," RJ Karishma candidly said.</p> <p>"Creating video content is my passion. I would make a video and instantly feel happy. Followers message me and say that my videos bring a smile to their faces, which is my biggest award and biggest 'dhan rashi' (moolah). I continue to be an RJ as that was the stepping stone of my career. I can't stop doing that," she added.</p> <h2><strong>Saloni Gaur started with a topical video that became viral</strong></h2> <p>Asked how did she start her journey as a content, comedian and content creator Saloni Gaur replied: "I had ample time and there was no opposition from my family. Therefore, I thought I might as well start making video content. My first viral video was topical -- it was on the air pollution in Delhi and I must thank the Delhiites who helped me by 'causing air pollution'."</p> <p>"I also knew my studies wouldn't help me with a job immediately and that's why I grabbed the opportunity (of becoming a content creator)," Gaur said.</p> <h2><strong>Meethika Dwivedi's journey of becoming a top YouTuber</strong></h2> <p>Singer and social media influencer Meethika Dwivedi says she started making videos at the age of 15-16. She started her video channel for showcasing her singing, at least that is what she told her mother, when asked. However, she didn't want to be stopped from creating YouTube videos and that's why she told her family that the sole purpose of her channel was to showcase her songs.</p> <p>"I was a 'bully' and I started making content around the same lines (in a fun and harmless way). However, my decision to create videos online didn't get support from my family, but later, they accepted as 'money got involved'," Dwivedi wittily said.</p>

from india
https://ift.tt/BaxhurN

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं

Agniveer: CISF भर्ती में भी पूर्व अग्निवीरों को मिलेगा 10 प्रतिशत आरक्षण, आयु सीमा में छूट की घोषणा

केंद्रीय गृह मंत्रालय ने केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल (सीआईएसएफ) में रिक्त पदों पर भर्ती में भी पूर्व अग्निवीरों के लिए 10 प्रतिशत आरक्षण की...